Monday, August 15, 2011

Rachel: Killing Me Softly, With This Loooooooooooooad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! I've only had three days of high school, but I can see it now:

It's October - the leaves are already crunchy, and the air is crisp. (In other words, things are dying.) In a small, Southern town, a semi-suburban house is nestled cozily a midst the night. Midnight arrives, and - there she is! The strange creature called a highschooler, and she fell asleep with her violin, crocheting, and homework all around her. Ooo, gross, is that drool??? Tut, tut, tut. What a pity, she is.

Uhhhh, I shudder thinking about it....It's so, SO possible, though! Let me give you my schedule, and the low-down on the first three days of schoool:
(Sometimes, we have Advisory. It's basically homeroom.)
1.Pre-AP Geometry - This will kill me. Math is my Achilles' heel. Clear enough? Plus, I spent hours on homework in this class today! It's only the third day of school!!!!!
2. Applied Civics - I love this class!!!!!!!!!!!! (We're going to do a mock trial & everything! More info on that upon request.)
3. Gym - Ick. Because of the period I have this during, I have to eat lunch with the upperclassmen........*JAWS theme plays in background.*
4. English - This teacher, and subject, are probably my favorites!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! Go grammar nerds!!!
5. Science - It's hard work, and my teacher's a little crappy.
6. French - I love this class! I have friends, France, and an awesome teacher!!! Oh yeah!!!
7. Orchestra - I love the violin, but there's so much pressure. (Yes, some of it self induced. Not all of it, though!)

Here's the thing: While I have bright spots, I'm so freaked out! Math is hard! Orchestra is full of pressure! Plus, I want to be in the upcoming musical, along with all of my fifty million other activities. I'm scared! I'm really and truly frightened!!!!!!!

I'm in an amigurumi swap, and I'm running behind! I also have, like, six billion projects planned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew. I  need to go to bed. I'll catch you up on the rest later. Oh! One more thing! I got the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award from two people! One is from Alyoops! for my old, retired, no longer running blog!!!!! Thank you! You're my blog older sister, who I adore and follow like a puppy! I also got the award from In It To Knit It for this blog. You're so awesome! Through Ravelry private messaging, she's helped me out so much, in personal matters, lately. I owe more to her than she realizes. Thank you. XOXO PLEASE CHECK OUT BOTH OF THEIR BLOGS! Yes, maybe I'm shamelessly promoting their blogs, but they deserve it! They're both incredibly unique and creative. They are kind, as people, which can be kinda rare!!!! So please, go blog visit! You won't regret it!

P.S. Um, God - I you can help me make it out alive this year, I'll try to do my best to be the goody two-shoes, sweet little girl scout/church-going girl everyone thinks I am. I'll knit socks for the homeless, take care of pre-mee's, enter a nunnery - whatever I should! I'll try my best to do those things, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Do you want to know why? I get to talk to the people who comment. So, please, make my day! I LOVE coments!